Incorporated in 2012, Emera Caribbean Renewables is a Barbados-based renewable energy services company. Our vision is to lead the transition of our Caribbean communities to a sustainable energy future that is low-carbon, secure, flexible and affordable. In doing so, ECRL champions Barbados’ vision of 100% renewable energy and 100% electrification by 2030. Our experienced and highly qualified team offers extensive knowledge of conventional utility scale generation and distribution, and renewable energy systems integration in Barbados and the wider region.
Our operations are guided by a core set of values which include:
- Safety and environmental stewardship: safety, health and wellness are the Company’s first priorities. It is committed to meeting business objectives in a manner that is respectful and protective of the environment.
- Collaboration: partnering with key stakeholders, suppliers and industry experts, and building trusted relationships with co-workers, customers, communities and others.
- Excellence: providing the best possible value to our customers at the highest service standards.
- Integrity: doing the right thing with consistent and high ethical standards in everything we do.
- Innovation and agility: remaining at the forefront of a changing environment by being innovative, adaptive to changes in customer demands, market conditions, competition and technology.